Simply open Dashboard of your WordPress website and go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New. Here search for “switty”. Switty theme will appear in search result. Just install it and activate it.
This theme will recommend to install some plugins. you can install and activate these plugins according your requirements.
Simply open Dashboard of your WordPress website and go to: Dashboard > Updates. Here you will visit instruction to update theme, if newer version is available.
Theme Options / Settings:
You can find core WordPress options along with all theme options here: Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
Switty theme options: Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Switty Options. Here you will find Typography options, Color Options, Sidebar Menu Options, Woo Commerce Options, Blog Options, Footer Widgets Options, Copyright section options etc.
Page/Post options: Dashboard > Pages > Add New / Edit. Here you will find a section “Switty theme options for this page / post”. it can be use to hide header image, footer widgets etc for a single page or post.
You can easily import already designed template of page builders plugin.
Importing Site Origin Templates:
1. First of all, Make sure “Page Builder by SiteOrigin” and “SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle” both plugins are installed and activated. You can activate them here: Dashboard > Appearance > Install Plugins.
2. Now you can create a new page here: Dashboard > Pages > Add New. Simply give it a title and select “Full Width for Site Origin page builder” template under “Page Attributes” section. Also you can hide “header image” and “footer widgets” for this page using “Switty Options for this Page / Post” section. Now you can save this page.
3. Now you will see three tabs on editor top right side: 1 Visual, 2 Text, 3 Page Builder. Simply click on page builder tab. it will display page builder. Here you can click on “prebuilt layout” button. it will open “Page Builder Layouts” section. Here simply choose a template and click on insert. it will add all rows, columns and contents of the template. Now you can check preview and edit content of this template.
Importing Elementor Templates:
Elementor is also a nice page builder plugin and have already designed templates to import.
1. First of all, make sure ‘Elementor’ plugin is installed and activated. you can install and activate here: Dashboard > Appearance > Install Plugins.
2. Now you can create a new page here: Dashboard > Pages > Add New. Simply give it a title and select “Full Width for Elementor page builder” template under “Page Attributes” section. Also you can hide “header image” and “footer widgets” for this page using “Switty Options for this Page / Post” section. Now you can save this page.
3. You will see a button called “Edit with Elementor” above editor. you can click on this button. it will open live page builder section. Now you can click on “ADD TEMPLATE” button. it will display Predesigned Templates. Simply move your mouse pointer over screenshot and click on insert button. It will import this template and you can also check it on your website. Now you can edit rows, Columns and contents with your contents. Finally you can click on save. it will save this template. now you can check it or return to Dashboard.
You can also design a fresh page without importing Predesigned Templates by using page builder plugin. Predesigned Templates are just to learn it.
Menu is a core WordPress feature and you can create menu and assign menu location here: Dashboard > Appearance > Menu.
By default, Switty theme will display site title as logo. you can set your logo here: Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity. Here you can also resize your logo in real time.
By default, Switty theme does not display footer widgets. you can set footer widgets area here: Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Switty Options > Footer Widgets. Suppose you want 3 footer widgets, then simply scroll slider to 3 and do save & publish.
Now you can pick and drop widgets here: Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.
If you have set 0 in Footer Widgets options, then it will not display footer widgets on Widgets page. Because Switty theme dynamically generate widgets area base on theme user requirements.
Copyright Section Options:
You can update information of copyright section here: Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Switty Options > Copyright Options.
Hiding Sidebar Menu:
You can hide or update colors of Sidebar menu here: Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Switty Options > Side Bar Menu Options.
Note: All core WordPress Options and features are as it is like settings, menu, pages, posts etc.
is there something missing?